We are recruiting for a Site Supervisor to work for a telecoms network build company in the South West of England.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge / experience:
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Management of contractors/sub-contractors
- Understanding specific requirements for health & safety within projects and ensuring that the relevant Regulations, Approved codes of Practice and Internal Procedures are known and adhered to at all times by contractors and in-house teams
- Carry out Risk Assessment and H&S site checks against contractor and in-house teams
- Previous experience in fibre optic installations and repair.
- Fundamental knowledge of telecoms networks and fibre optic networks in particular
- Good knowledge of fibre optic termination, installation and testing equipment.
- NRSWA qualification
- Full UK driving licence.
- Decision making and good judgement – Ability to make good and effective judgements when presented with available data
- Influencing – Ability to influence others.
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose.
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure with maximum perseverance.
- Planning and Organisation – Ability to identify requisite steps to be taken in order to achieve specified objectives and ultimate team success.
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions of a team.
- Knowledge of hand tools and equipment used in telecoms installations and construction.
- Customer focused with a professional outward attitude.
This role comes with a competitive salary dependent upon experience and a company vehicle.