Bureau UK are recruiting for Customer Installation Operatives for a telecoms company in the South West of England.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of telecoms fibre optic networks with knowledge of FTTC and FTTH being a strong advantage
- Experienced in fibre based network troubleshooting, splicing and fault diagnosis.
- Previous pole / ladder experience and training for overhead drop cabling (BT and / or Power Utility)
- Knowledge of the typical hand tools and equipment used in telecoms installations and construction.
- Good knowledge of fibre optic termination, installation and testing equipment.
- Knowledge / experience of WiFi and Customer Termination Equipment (Routers)
- Full driving license
- Previous field based engineer skills
- Strong customer facing skills
Preferably Bristol / Bath based but work area will normally be commutable on a day-to-day basis, but if any overnight stays are needed, these will be covered by the company alongside the company van and petrol card.
This role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.