Bureau UK offers professional management to recruitment services to the Onshore & Offshore & Renewable Energy Industries.
Providing Engineering Support services, we offer a full range of installation, inspection and maintenance services Drawing upon experience gained in the energy industry, the team of highly trained
consultants and managers can provide permanent / contract manpower services onshore / offshore in the shape of:
Site Representatives Commercial Managers, Maintenance Supervisors Team Leaders, Health and Safety Purchasing Managers, Project Development Site Manager, Environmental Manager Consulting Engineer
Process Safety RBI Engineers, Verification Engineers Civil Engineers, Site Rep’s for cable lay/ burial Purchasing Managers.
• Welding Inspectors
• Painting and Coating Inspectors
• Electrical and Instrumentation Inspectors
• Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
• Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers
• Manufacturing Engineers & Surveyors Repair, Replacement, Refurbishment and Modifications
• Mechanical, Welding, Fabric Maintenance, Marine Growth Removal
• Electrical Engineering
• Rigging / Lifting Trades Personnel
• Rope access (Various disciplines)
• Painters & Blasters
• Fibre Optic Cabler (Onshore)
• Fibre Optic Jointer (Onshore & Offshore)
• Fibre Optic Tester (Onshore & Offshore)
These candidates can be part of a scheduled, recruitment programme of works or delivered, as a rapid response for emergency cover.