Bureau’s Inspection Division covers a wide range of areas on an International scale and are chosen suppliers to the main inspection bodies carrying out statutory and non-statutory inspections on equipment associated with activities in the Oil & Gas, Renewables, Infrastructure, Water and Marine sectors.
In the 24/7 world of Inspection, Inspection Services are fast, flexible, cost-effective, and completely tailored to meet your individual needs.
Operating as your ‘eyes’ and ‘ears’ we work to reduce a multitude of potential risks faced by customers, such as: non-conformity to contractual requirements, on-site production variations, revised specifications, sub-standard quality & materials, delays in manufacturing schedules and shipping.
We assist your suppliers and manufacturers to implement and reinforce their own quality system and look to drive through improvements in quality, reliability and cost efficiency. With our support, conformity to specifications is monitored independently and any required corrective actions are identified and followed up locally on-site.
Bureau offers a wide range of Inspection activities to our clients:
• Third-party vendor and Source Inspection services
• Project & Procurement Expediting services
• Witness and Verification of critical activities
• Quality Program Management
• Quality System Audits
• Supplier Capability Surveys
• Status Reporting
• Corrective Action and follow-up
• ITP Review’s
We have a dedicated team that works across the globe supplying inspectors on a daily and project basis. Just a few of the disciplines & standards we cover include (but are not limited to):
• Mechanical Inspectors / Mechanical Design (PFEER, DCS)
• Welding Inspectors / Engineers (CSWIP, BGAS, AWS)
• NDT & NDE (ASNT, PCN)
• Paint & Coating (NACE, ICORR, FROSIO)
• Pressure Vessels & Equipment (PSSR, API, ASME)
• Electrical & Instrumentation Inspectors and Engineers (HV, LV, 17TH
• 3rd EDITION, ATEX, DSEAR, COMPEX, BS7671)
• ISO Auditing (9001, 18001, 14001)
• NDT & NDE (ASNT, PCN)
Why do our clients choose Bureau UK?
• Extensive coverage of countries such as UK, Europe and
• 24/7 Inspection Coordination
• Competitive Pricing
• Able to invoice in GBP, EURO, USD and NOK
• Bureau has a flexible approach to their work, thus improving their effectiveness, motivation and commitment
• Dedicated Client Coordinator’s offering continuity and industry specific experience
• Best Inspector retention and re use rates in the industry
• Reputation for quality, innovation and sustainability
• Client and Vendor Teamwork. We are here to help solve the problem, not just report it
• Tailor made Service Agreements – No two projects or organizations are the same