Bureau is a privately owned organisation that was established in 2010.
We work with global organisations to source the highest calibre of technical talent for permanent and contract appointments across a number of key sectors.
- Oil and Gas (onshore and offshore)
- Renewable Energy
At the heart of Bureau is our commitment to regulation and industry best practice, we have invested in our quality management accreditation to ISO 9001 – 2015 and other recognised bodies which are critical to the global energy market.
Our financial stability, best practice and robust infrastructure have led to us being trusted by our expanding client base of global organisations. Our approach ensures clients and workforce experience a dedicated, responsive, highly-skilled and knowledgeable team focused on delivering a true partnership driven solution according to their needs.
We were delighted to be awarded the Queens Enterprise Award for International Trade in 2016 and our business is expanding year on year to support the needs of our global client base.
- Safety – is our number one priority
- Integrity – we uphold the highest standards of personal and professional ethics, honesty and trust
- Respect – we treat everyone with respect, civility and fairness
- Collaboration – we strive to always work as a team and share knowledge for continuous improvement, learning and innovation
- Empowerment – we are empowered to deliver operational excellence through innovation and leadership at all levels
- Responsibility – we are responsible to fulfil our commitments to associates, candidates and clients
- Hard work – we offer a tireless and selfless attitude, infusing energy, enthusiasm and positivity in everything we do
- Expertise – we provide specialist industry and discipline focused support ensuring we are credible within the markets we operate.
Why choose Bureau?
- Knowledge, understanding and credibility
- Thorough understanding of the lifecycle of projects
- Experience of working with clients’ at all levels
- Global resource pool across a range of disciplines
- We fully understand our clients’ requirements
- Competitively priced
- Experienced consultants
- Our speed of response to communications and requests
- We always deliver on our promise.
Our client, is looking to hire a Project Rigid Riser Design and Installation Analysis Engineer as part of the development of our Global Project Center (GPC) to integrate our department “Risers, Installation Analysis and Umbilicals” (RIAU), based in Sutton, Surrey. GPC RIAU Team is currently based between three sites: Sutton, […]