Our Inspection services team cover a wide range of areas on a global scale and we are chosen suppliers to many of the main inspection bodies. We carry out statutory and non-statutory inspections on equipment associated with activities in the oil and gas, renewables, infrastructure, water, nuclear, petrochemical and marine sectors.
In the 24/7 world of Inspection, our services are fast, flexible, cost-effective, and completely tailored to meet our clients’ individual needs.
Operating as your eyes and ears, we work to reduce a multitude of potential risks faced by our clients, such as non-conformity to contractual requirements, on-site production variations, revised specifications, sub-standard quality and materials, delays in manufacturing schedules and shipping.
We assist suppliers and manufacturers to implement and reinforce their own systems and look to drive improvements in quality, reliability and cost efficiency. With our support, conformity to specifications is monitored independently and any required corrective actions are identified and followed up locally on-site.
Bureau offers a wide range of Inspection activities to our clients:
- Third-party vendor and Source Inspection services
- Project and Procurement Expediting services
- Witness and Verification of critical activities
- Quality Program Management
- Quality System Audits
- Supplier Capability Surveys
- Status Reporting
- Corrective Action and follow-up
- ITP Review’s.
We have a dedicated team that works across the globe supplying inspectors on a daily and project basis. Some of the disciplines and standards we cover include (but are not limited to):
- Mechanical Inspectors/Mechanical Design (PFEER, DCS)
- Welding Inspectors/Engineers (CSWIP, BGAS, AWS)
- NDT and NDE (ASNT, PCN)
- Paint and Coating (NACE, ICORR, FROSIO)
- Pressure Vessels and Equipment (PSSR, API, ASME)
- Electrical and Instrumentation Inspectors and Engineers (HV, LV, 17TH 3rd EDITION, ATEX, DSEAR, COMPEX, BS7671)
- ISO Auditing (9001, 18001, 14001)
Vacancy Overview The Manufacturing Surveillance Engineer will be required to perform the Intelligent Customer role – reviewing and accepting manufacturing surveillance programmes issued by contracted agencies. This includes the review of manufacturing-related technical and quality control documentation and in-factory inspection activities. You will be required to both coordinate and monitor […]