E&I Engineer on Medium sized Process, Refinery, or Petrochemical Projects
Assist the project team in the execution of an Engineering Project. Development of E&I Project deliverables to required quality within agreed time schedule.
- Must be able to demonstrate previous FEED experience.
- Has depth and breadth of experience in the design from first principles of the electrical infrastructure associated with petrochemical plant.
- Has ability to serve as an area technical lead, sharing expertise.
- Must be able to demonstrate significant knowledge of European, American and International standards applicable to the petrochemical industry
- Significant understanding of hazardous area requirements, DSEAR, ATEX, IEC 60079, API RP 500 & 505 and IP Part 15.
- Good experience of working in many areas on major FEED and EPC projects in process industry. Requirement of depth and breadth of experience in all aspects of C&I Engineering and Design.
- Experience of P&ID reviews, HAZOPs and SIL reviews.
- Should have experience of developing Specification, Narratives, Cause & Effects, MTOs etc.
- Ability to apply in-depth skills and broad knowledge to address complex problems and nonstandard situations. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Capable of explaining difficult concepts and able to persuade others to adopt a point of view. Able to motivate other team members.
- Manages own time to meet objectives; forecasts and plans resource requirements
- Chartered engineer preferred.
This role will require occasional business travel