Our client is a global leader in oil and gas projects, technologies, systems and services they are now looking to recruit a Manager of Projects.
Within the framework of my client’s values, policies, and contract commitments which includes HSES, quality, time & cost, the Manager of Projects is ultimately accountable for project delivery with responsibility for all Project Management activities and performance, while ensuring client satisfaction.
This will involve oversight of all Project & Study Managers and projects; including the management and supervision of individual Project Managers assigned to specific projects, as well as acting in the capacity of Project Manager as and when necessary. To actively support the development of future as a mentor to junior project/study managers.
Job scope (budget, management, specific criteria):
- Functionally responsible for Project Execution Performance of all Projects.
- Ensure Project Management Execution within time, budget, and QHSES requirements by allocating Project Management resources, managing risks, opportunities, and changes.
- Act as Project Manager for assigned Projects.
- Ensures timely internal and external reporting.
- Manages, informs, and leads the Project Management team by setting and monitoring performance targets.
- Contributes to people development by interfacing with project department and HR.
- Manages the achievement or improvement of Profit & Loss forecasts with the assigned Project Managers.
- Ensures coordination of interfaces
- Ensures timely project execution and financial close out with appropriate feedback.
- Creates a quality and HSE oriented work climate that encourages client satisfaction and HSE consciousness among the project team.
- Commits the client toward clients, partners, subcontractors and vendors.
Typical background and experience required:
- Engineering degree or diploma with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Project Management roles (Project engineer, Subsea Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Field Engineering Manager).
- Professional English.
- Experience working for M.E. clients
- Leadership Experience
- Experience in Coaching & Mentoring
Nice to have:
- Operations/Portfolio Management Experience
- Experience in Engineering, or Constructability Programmes
- Contract Management & Claims Negotiation Experience
- Proposal Management
This role reports directly to the Managing Director and will directly supervise Project / Study Managers.
For a confidential chat please contact David Blanchard on 01482 581158 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|