Welding/NDT Resident Inspector
2 year contract minimum
France – Lyon
These positions are for a multinational group specialising in Nuclear power and Renewable energy.
All the contract roles will be a minimum of 2 years and are subject to completion of an initial two week training program, provided and paid for by the client.
3 types of inspectors :
- R : résident full time
- M : mobiles full time for France & Europe but based at St Quentin near Paris
- S : spot missions on notification
2 residents full time near Lyon : (french language fully fluent mandatory)
- 2 years minimum in nuke sector as inspector
- Good english level for business, written & spoken (interview is partly in English)
- NDT level 2 for : PT, MT UT,
- Welding qualification : I/EW, I/EWT, I/EWS, CSWIP 3.1 minimum
- Experience for QA/QC doc review (ex : welding book, NDT procedures & test reports : inspector shall be able to advise the vendor that the welding book has been approved but that it has a mistake…so proactive attitude required)
To apply for the position of NDT/Welding Inspector, please send your CV to Aaron Stubbs.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on LinkedIn.
Bureau UK is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas, Renewables|