Delivery and coordination of technically complex process engineering design within proposals, studies, projects execution & operations, as part of a study and/or project team, in accordance with design & engineering standards & procedures, schedules and budget, with a continuous concern for quality standards, targets and customer satisfaction.
- University chemical engineering degree with minimum of 6-8 years as process engineer.
- Theoretical knowledge of process design methods & tools.
- Individual Contributor.
- High level of technical knowledge.
- Has to deal with challenging environments and technical requirements.
- Still accountable for his/her own production of process solutions but he/she may also coordinate process activities in a restricted area.
- Ensures compliance of proposed solutions with standards & client requirements.
- Checks the deliverables of less experienced engineers
- Will require occasional business travel