Milton Keynes Operating Centre provides Engineering, Design, and Procurement services to Customers throughout the world. Business areas include Olefins, Petrochemicals, Refining, Upstream, Carbon Capture and Project Management.
The role of the Project Manager (PM) entails management of all phases project activities covering a range of scopes that include studies, FEED/Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering, and Procurement. The Project Manager directs preparation of work plans, supervises project teams, and manages project scope, budget and schedule. Other duties may be assigned when appropriate, including sales support and proposal preparation.
The base location for this position is Milton Keynes, England. Business travel will be required on a regular basis.
Typical background and experience required:
- Engineering degree or qualification in project management, with minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in project management roles (Project engineer, Subsea Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Field Engineering Manager).
- Experience in managing engineering projects split across multiple operating centers
- Demonstrated leadership skill.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools including development of Work Breakdown Structures and logic networks.
- Industry experience showing progressive career development in a variety of roles.
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, preferably in a PDP/FEED environment.